One year ago today, Construct Legal opened during a snow storm that pretty much shut down Toronto. It was a memorable first day.
It has been a journey filled with highs, lows, and everything in between. It hasn't been easy, but it has been rewarding.
Here are some of our highlights from year one:
- grew to a team of 6 legal professionals
- had a fried chicken sandwich tasting
- won a trial
- gave constructive feedback to each other in our 360 review process
- shared helpful information through our blog (which desperately needs a cool blog name - suggestions welcome!)
- taught a course at George Brown college
- participated in 6 adjudications
- held weekly team Lien- Ins (meetings)
dealt with so many issues!
We are putting together a time capsule of all of our year one memories! We look forward to opening it one day.
We are grateful for our clients and supporters. Thank you for trusting us and believing in us!
Now is the time to look forward to year two. We have so much that we want to accomplish.
Faren Bogach, Andrew Gurlesky, Paul Conrod, James De Melo, Mike Brown and Tara Hobel